- Receive raw materials from suppliers, execute the proper receiving transaction, and store the goods in its proper location.
- Train as a backup to prepare and ship product for Domestic and International shipments by selecting the appropriate shipping container, labeling and packing items for safe delivery.
- Prepare shipping papers using web based software and in compliance with ACE guidelines. Ensure all shipping documents are correct.
- Move inventory in ERP system accordingly for outgoing shipments.
- Assist in reconciling inventory issues and discrepancies as needed.
- Verify items received by inspecting condition of item; comparing counts of items to purchase order and packing list & enter receipts in ERP.
- Assist in physical inventory of finished goods area & raw material.
- Maintain finished goods & storage area.
- Work with Quality Department for incoming inspection as needed.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Train as a backup to use systems in place to pick, pack, and ship customer orders as needed.
- Prepare parts for test &/or bake as needed.
- Assist with kit preparation for evaluation board builds.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in a Shipping/Receiving position.
- Knowledge of shipping methods and procedures, including Federal Express, UPS and AES filings.
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Familiar with a variety of different transactions on ERP systems. This would include purchase receipts, inventory transactions, and invoicing.
- Familiar with ISO requirements as applied to specified duties.
- PC literate, particularly familiar with Microsoft office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to prepare routine paperwork with high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization and with all departments.
- Be able to manage multiple tasks and work successfully in a fast paced environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application