Equipment Technician -2nd Shift
- Provide constant technical support to production operators and supervisors
- Responsible for generating metrics on equipment uptime, utilization and the overall performance of the work center as it relates to OEE.
- Will work to improve, debug and optimize machine programs, optimize the setups & change over and ensure full utilizing machine capacity.
- Help development and improve the equipment maintenance documentation.
- Provide support to the engineering manufacturing group and may be asked to conduct tests and studies to support department efforts to qualify new equipment/processes and verify functionality of existing equipment/processes.
- Train and evaluate operators on process and equipment understanding.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and unscheduled repairs on VI Chip production equipment.
- Associates degree or Certification in engineering, or other technical discipline
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of experience directly supporting equipment such as: dispense systems, pick and place equipment, and SMT machines
- Experience maintaining equipment.
- Ability to train and mentor manufacturing operators.
- Experience developing work instructions.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application