Associate IC Design Engineer
- Provide Analysis and Auditing of production silicon recently transferred to a new foundry. Evaluation of capability relative to specifications and circuit design.
- Provide support and Understanding of production silicon on existing mixed signal technologies. Work with senior engineers and acquire mastery of circuits/systems to support quality and test groups.
- Provide assistance on new circuit cells on new technologies with Senior Engineers as time and opportunity permit
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 + years of related experience gained through co-op or internships.
- Basic understanding of analog and mixed signal design
- Familiarity with modeling and design tools such as Altium, Simplis, Simetrix, and Spice.
- Troubleshooting skills with basic power systems a plus.
- Comfortable with lab equipment used in the characterization and design of power supplies and systems (oscilloscopes, DMMs, Network Analyzers, EMI analyzers, loads, sources, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application