SAP Success Factors Business Analyst
SAP Success Factors Business Analyst
Vicor Corporation currently looking to hire an SAP Success Factors Business Analyst. In this position, you will be expected to engage directly with Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Payroll and other business teams to deliver high quality solutions and enhancements for a new SAP Success Factors HRMS template. The Success Factors Business Analyst plays a key role in the implementation and development of the core business processes.
- Responsible for solving complex problems; design, configure, test and implement solutions for the SAP Success Factors.
- Analyzes business needs, document requirements, and translates needs into functional, non-functional and/or technical specifications.
- Performs analysis, and evaluates downstream business, systems, process, and/or organizational impacts.
- Analyzes the process to be implemented, defines system requirements in terms of system capabilities and configures SAP.
- Maintains a high level of functional competency regarding standard SAP Success Factors configuration and keeping current on SAP trends & future enhancements.
- Collaborates with the development team in order to achieve desired end-results on complex problems by delivering scalable business process solutions.
- Plans and assists with oversight of testing processes and activities including defect identification and resolution.
- Advises business partners on the implications of standard or new SAP solutions that can be applied to a problem.
- Create reports and dashboards as necessary in support of the HR and Payroll departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field preferred.
- SAP Certification in Success Factors highly desired.
- 3+ years configuration experience in Success Factors specifically Employee Central, Recruitment, On-Boarding and Learning Management.
- Experience with 2+ SAP Full life cycle implementations
- Hands-on SAP Success Factors experience in functional analyst/project lead role positions for HRMS implementation.
- Strong business process knowledge, SAP Success Factors configuration, development and E2E Integration Testing skills.
- Extensive hands-on functional design and configuration experience, including detailed specifications for user exits, utilities, interfaces, reports, etc.
- Demonstrated functional analyst & lead experience with ability to drive designs that balance business efficiency, system performance, security and compliance.
- Knowledge of SAP Learning Management for training requirements, certifications and managing training content.
- Experience and knowledge in key integration points of Success Factors with ADP Payroll and BenefitsFocus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application