Senior IS&T Administrative Assistant
Senior IS&T Administrative Assistant
The Information Technology department is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant professional with a strong customer support background who excels at working in a fast-paced environment. Advanced MS-Office Skills, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines are essential. Information Technology background is a plus as this position will report directly to the Chief Information Officer.
This role provides day to day administrative an IT department across multiple locations in Andover, Massachusetts. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performs administrative duties including event planning, training coordination, status reporting, calendar management, meeting management, physical space planning, phone system administration and general office support
- Assists with project related document control including minutes, agendas, status reports, presentations, action items, correspondence, etc.
- Administers On Call payroll for department staff
- Updates to new hire documentation and other personnel related documentation
- Uses travel system to schedule department travel including advanced planning for location visits and other project-based travel
- Submits Help Desk tickets in support of technology needs for the department and onboarding of new employees
- Supports the IT purchasing process including creation of purchase orders, payment of invoices (via credit card or internal voucher process) and reconciliation of transactions
- Support the CIO and senior IT managers’ day to day activities
- Serves as part of the front desk reception coverage team
• 5+ years related work experience
• Associates Degree in Business or an IT related field preferred
• Experiencing working in an Information Technology department preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Intermediate Excel experience required. Advanced Excel experience such as pivot tables, vlookup, etc., preferred
• Knowledge of SAP Procurement or other procurement software a plus
• Knowledge of Concur travel planning application a plus
• Ability to take initiative, assume responsibility and follow up as needed
• Strong customer service focus, organizational skills and ability to multi-task with excellent time management skills required.
• Ability to maintain composure and re-prioritize work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well with all levels of internal management & staff and develop relationships with vendors is required
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Vicor is an Equal Opportunity employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Vicor endeavors to make the careers page accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 978-470-2900. Or email us to email@example.com and a member of Human Resources will be in touch with you. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Vicor Corporation designs, manufactures and markets innovative, high performance modular power components, from bricks to semiconductor-centric solutions, to enable customers to efficiently convert and manage power from the wall plug to the point-of-load. Complementing an extensive portfolio of patented innovations in power conversion and power distribution with significant application development expertise, Vicor offers comprehensive product lines addressing a broad range of power conversion and management requirements across all power distribution architectures, including CPA, DPA, IBA, FPA and CBA. Vicor focuses on solutions for performance-critical applications in the following markets: enterprise and high performance computing, telecommunications and network infrastructure, industrial equipment and automation, vehicles and transportation and aerospace and defense electronics.Start Application